Find An Emergency Dentist in AlabamaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Alabama in less than 3 minutes.
Alabama has over 2,000 dentists living and working in the state1, but according to a study done by McKinsey & Company, around 40% of people haven’t been to the dentist in the last 12 months2. With 60% of the population visiting a dentist at least once, Alabama has a strong dentist base available to treat any dental condition.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$17.81|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$121.63|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$123.36|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$426.19|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$625.19|
|Bicuspid root canal||$756.71|
|Molar root canal||$957.44|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$256.61|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$320.63|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$247.96|
|Free gingival graft||$775.74|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$130.28|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$597.07|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$896.88|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,159.90|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,412.55|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,454.08|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,021.47|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,587.33|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in AlabamaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
According to KFF4, the average cost of a dental service per visit to the dentist in Alabama is $279. This just shows that preventive care, such as a checkup and cleaning, is cheaper. Going to the dentist twice a year will help diagnose your dental problem in its early stages, so the dentist will be able to repair it before it progresses to a more severe condition. If you don’t go regularly to the dentist, you may need to undergo costly dental procedures even though the price of dental care in Alabama is among the cheapest in the country. In case of a dental emergency, give us a call so we can schedule an appointment with an emergency dentist near you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Alabama
If you’re in Alabama visiting the Cathedral Caverns, the US Space and Rock Center, or perhaps Ave Maria Grotto, you don’t have to worry if you’re suddenly experiencing a dental emergency. You can simply call us to locate an emergency dentist near you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Alabama. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$17.30 - $59.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||n/a||$21.00 - $32.00|
|Humana8||PPO||$16.99 - $25.99|
|MetLife9||PPO||$27.17 - $34.56|
Emergency Dentists By City In AlabamaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Alabama. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/alabama
- Alabama Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/al.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com