Find An Emergency Dentist in ArkansasOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Arkansas in less than 3 minutes.
Arkansas is a state with a population over 3 million, located in the southeastern part of the US. There are over 1,100 dentists in Arkansas1, and most of them are located in Little Rock, since it’s the largest city, as well as the capital of the state. According to a research done by McKinsey & Company, around 43% of people in Arkansas haven’t been to the dentist in over a year2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$16.87|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$115.07|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$116.71|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$403.14|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$591.37|
|Bicuspid root canal||$715.77|
|Molar root canal||$905.63|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$242.74|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$303.30|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$234.56|
|Free gingival graft||$733.77|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$123.26|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$564.78|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$848.35|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,049.67|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,336.10|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,375.38|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$966.19|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,501.41|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in ArkansasCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Preventive care is of the utmost importance if you wish to keep your teeth healthy. Not going to the dentist on a regular basis, which is every six months, will make it much more likely that you will develop dental problems. Diagnosing cavities and other conditions early is very important since instead of a simple procedure, you might have to get a costly and extensive one. According to KFF4, a dental visit in Arkansas on average costs $309. This could be less expensive if people went it for regular treatments to stay ahead of any potential problems. In case you do develop some dental problems, give us a call so we can locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Arkansas
If you’re visiting Arkansas, then you’re probably going to see Hot Springs National Park, Thorncrown Chapel, or Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge. In case you’re a tourist and don’t know how to locate a dentist when you need one, call us to help you schedule an appointment with an emergency dentist near you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Arkansas. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$40.96 - $60.48|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$15.98 - $59.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||HMO||$22.57 - $34.78|
|Delta Dental8||PPO||$15.81 - $30.82|
|Humana9||PPO||$18.24 - $28.99|
|MetLife10||PPO||$29.30 - $37.13|
Emergency Dentists By City In ArkansasFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Arkansas. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/arkansas
- Arkansas Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/ar.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com