Find An Emergency Dentist in ColoradoOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Colorado in less than 3 minutes.
Colorado is the eighth largest state in the US. The state named after the Colorado River has a population of over 5.5 million. The capital and the largest city in the state is Denver, with around 680,000 people. Colorado has around 3,700 dentists1, with most of them located in the capital city. Even though there are many dentists in the state, around 32% of people in Colorado haven’t been to the dentist in the last 12 months, according to a research by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$18.66|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$127.57|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$129.39|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$447.07|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$655.84|
|Bicuspid root canal||$793.80|
|Molar root canal||$1,004.38|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$269.17|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$336.34|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$260.09|
|Free gingival graft||$813.77|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$136.65|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$626.34|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$940.84|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,216.77|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,481.81|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,525.38|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,071.55|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,665.16|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in ColoradoCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
A research done by KFF4 showed that an average cost when visiting a dentist in Colorado is $419. This cost could be cheaper if people were to go to a dentist more often. Going for a checkup and cleaning every six months helps the dentist discover a problem you have before an extensive procedure is needed. It’s cheaper for you to go to a dentist twice a year for a checkup and a cleaning, instead of going when your cavity has progressed so much that you need a root canal treatment and a crown. Even insurance companies value preventive care as the most important tool in saving your teeth because they include two free checkups a year in most of their plans. If you develop a dental emergency, call us to locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule you an appointment.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Colorado
If you’re visiting national parks in Colorado, such as Rocky Mountain, Gunnison or Mesa Verde National Parks, and you develop an unbearable toothache, give us a call. We are working with many dentists in Colorado that can take you in for an emergency procedure. Just contact us to schedule an appointment with an emergency dentist near you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Colorado. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$52.83 - $72.10|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$19.50 - $69.65|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||HMO||$16.75 - $52.70|
|Delta Dental8||n/a||$39.00 - $52.75|
|Humana9||PPO||$19.95 - $36.99|
|MetLife10||PPO||$33.62 - $42.36|
Emergency Dentists By City In ColoradoFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Colorado. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/colorado
- Colorado Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/co.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com