Find An Emergency Dentist in ConnecticutOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Connecticut in less than 3 minutes.
Connecticut is part of the Tri-state area, along with New York and New Jersey. It’s located in the northeastern part of the US called New England, and has a population of 3.58 million. The capital city of Connecticut is Hartford, but the largest city is Bridgeport. Connecticut has over 2,500 dentists, according to KFF1. A research done by McKinsey & Company shows that 25% of people in the state haven’t been to the dentist in the last 12 months2. Even though that’s a large number of people, Connecticut is the leading state in the US with dental visits.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$22.97|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$157.78|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$160.03|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$553.24|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$811.63|
|Bicuspid root canal||$982.40|
|Molar root canal||$1,243.04|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$333.04|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$416.18|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$321.81|
|Free gingival graft||$1,007.11|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$169.02|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$775.12|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,164.39|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,505.92|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,833.97|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,887.90|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,326.17|
|Partial denture (metal)||$2,060.91|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in ConnecticutCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
A visit to the dentist in Connecticut costs around $469 on average, according to KFF4. While many people in the state often go to the dentist, going every six months can help you cut down this cost. Keeping a regular dental visit schedule helps with diagnosing your dental problems in their early stages. The longer you wait to repair your teeth, the more expensive and extensive your treatment will be. Regular checkups and cleanings are recommended for everyone wanting to keep their teeth healthy. If you happen to develop a dental emergency, call us and our dental referral specialists will locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Connecticut
Tourists traveling to Connecticut should definitely visit Mystic Seaport, Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History, and Gillette Castle State Park. If you’re in Connecticut and you’re experiencing a dental emergency, let us know so we can locate an emergency dentist for you and schedule an appointment for you in less than three minutes.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Conecticut. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$48.87 - $72.10|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$19.50 - $84.99|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||n/a||$33.15 - $71.09|
|Delta Dental8||PPO||$36.89 - $75.54|
|MetLife10||PPO||$35.44 - $44.56|
Emergency Dentists By City In ConnecticutFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Connecticut. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/connecticut
- Connecticut Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/ct.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com