Find An Emergency Dentist in DelawareOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Delaware in less than 3 minutes.
Delaware is a state located in the northeastern part of the US. It has a population of 950,000, making it one of the least populated states in the country. It consists of only three counties, which is the lowest number of any state. The capital city of Delaware is Dover, and has around 38,000 people. Delaware has just under 400 dentists, according to KFF1. Over 33% of adults in Delaware haven’t been to the dentist in over 12 months, as stated in a research done by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$19.95|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$136.62|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$138.57|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$478.87|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$702.49|
|Bicuspid root canal||$850.28|
|Molar root canal||$1,075.85|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$288.30|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$360.25|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$278.58|
|Free gingival graft||$871.67|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$146.34|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$670.89|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,007.79|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,303.37|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,587.27|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,633.94|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,147.80|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,783.68|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in DelawareCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
A dental visit in Delaware on average costs $409, according to a research by KFF4. This cost can be cut down if people were to go to the dentist on a regular basis. Going to the dentist for a checkup and cleaning every six months lowers the chances of your teeth developing serious problems. The longer you put off going to the dentist, the more complicated and expensive will your treatment be. It is much less expensive to get a checkup, and eventually a simple filling, than to have to undergo a root canal treatment, and later install a crown. If you have any dental emergencies, call our dental referral agents to schedule you an appointment with an emergency dentist near you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Delaware
Some of the top things to see in Delaware are the Hagley Museum and Library, Nemours Mansion, and the Grand Opera House. Tourists visiting the state shouldn’t be worried about finding a dentist in case of a dental emergency. Call us and in less than three minutes we will locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule you an appointment.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Delaware. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$48.87 - $72.10|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$19.50 - $69.65|
|Humana7||PPO||$21.24 - $37.99|
|MetLife8||PPO||$38.52 - $48.28|
Emergency Dentists By City In DelawareFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Delaware. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/delaware
- Delaware Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/de.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com