Find An Emergency Dentist in FloridaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Florida in less than 3 minutes.
There are around 10,500 dentists working in Florida1, which would make you think that it’s fairly easy to locate a dentist near you. However, according to a research done by McKinsey & Company, around 38% of adults in Florida haven’t been to the dentist in the last 12 months2. Not going to the dentist for a regular checkup and cleaning twice a year makes you more likely to develop a dental emergency. Most dental emergency procedures are very costly and you will be better off having an insurance plan. Not only will it reduce the cost you have to pay when visiting the dentist, but most plans offer free checkups and cleanings twice a year. According to KFF3, the average dental cost per person in Florida is $329, which is another reminder that preventive care is important.
Around 26% of people who haven’t visited the dentist said that the reason for not going was due to inconvenient appointment times or location. About 13% said trouble finding a dentist was their main reason, according to the American Dental Association4. If you are in Florida, and you need to locate an emergency dentist, give us a call at 1-866-993-7730. Our dental referral agents are available 24/7 to locate a dentist near you, and schedule you an appointment. We can take your call at any time of day or night, and schedule an emergency appointment with a dentist in Florida near you in less than three minutes.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$18.82|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$128.77|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$130.60|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$451.28|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$662.01|
|Bicuspid root canal||$801.27|
|Molar root canal||$1,013.84|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$271.70|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$339.50|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$262.54|
|Free gingival graft||$821.43|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$137.93|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$632.23|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$949.70|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,228.23|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,495.77|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,539.74|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,081.63|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,680.84|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in FloridaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
According to a study performed by the ADA, three in ten people in Florida avoid smiling and feel embarrassed due to the condition of their mouth and teeth4. Around 25% even feel anxiety for the same reason. Taking care of your dental health is of the utmost importance, not just because of your physical appearance, but because good oral health is connected to your overall health. If you need help finding a dentist in Florida, wherever you’re located, you can give us a call. Our dental referral specialists will make sure you have a same day appointment schedule with an emergency dentist near you. Our service is absolutely free, and we’re at your disposal 24/7.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Florida
If you’re a tourist visiting Walt Disney World, or enjoying the beaches of Florida, you can rest assured that in a case of a dental emergency, we can locate a dentist for you and schedule you an appointment in no time.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Florida. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP6||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas7||n/a||$10.73 - $59.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield8||HMO||$25.35 - $34.47|
|Delta Dental9||PPO||$21.57 - $48.79|
|Humana10||PPO||$11.99 - $30.49|
|MetLife11||PPO||$29.30 - $37.13|
Emergency Dentists By City In FloridaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Florida. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/florida
- Florida Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/fl.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- American Dental Association (2015). Oral Health and Well-Being in Florida. Oral Health and Well-Being in the United States. [online] American Dental Association's Health Policy Institute. Available at: https://www.ada.org/en/science-research/health-policy-institute/oral-health-and-well-being/Florida-facts
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com