Find An Emergency Dentist in GeorgiaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Georgia in less than 3 minutes.
Georgia is a state in the southeast part of the US with a population of about 10.3 million. The capital city is Atlanta and with its metropolitan area it houses 5.7 million people. Over 4,500 dentists live in Georgia, according to KFF1. However, not everyone goes to the dentist for a regular checkup as much as they should. Almost 40% of adults in Georgia haven’t been to the dentist in the last year, which is shown in a research done by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$17.86|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$122.00|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$123.74|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$427.50|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$627.12|
|Bicuspid root canal||$759.03|
|Molar root canal||$960.38|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$257.39|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$321.62|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$248.71|
|Free gingival graft||$778.13|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$130.68|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$598.91|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$899.63|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,163.47|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,416.89|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,458.55|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,024.61|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,592.21|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in GeorgiaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Since almost 40% of adults in Georgia haven’t been to the dentist in over 12 months, it’s certain to say that there will be many dental emergencies. If you don’t go to the dentist every six months for a checkup and cleaning, you will end up paying much more for a procedure that could have been avoided if you’ve been to the dentist earlier. According to KFF4, an average visit to the dentist in Georgia costs $319. Your trip to the dentist can be less costly if you discover the dental problem on time. For help locating a dentist near you, call our 24/7 service, and our dental referral specialists will schedule an appointment with an emergency dentist near you in less than three minutes.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Georgia
If you’re visiting Georgia, then you should see Stone Mountain Park, Rock City, and World of Coca-Cola. Being a tourist can be tough if you’re suddenly experiencing a dental emergency. If you’re in Georgia, and need to immediately see a dentist, call us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you, and scheduling an appointment.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Georgia. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$48.87 - $72.10|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$19.50 - $67.81|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||HMO||$18.57 - $51.95|
|Humana8||PPO||$15.00 - $22.31|
|MetLife9||PPO||$33.62 - $42.36|
Emergency Dentists By City In GeorgiaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Georgia. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/georgia
- Georgia Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/ga.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com