Find An Emergency Dentist in HawaiiOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Hawaii in less than 3 minutes.
Hawaii is the 50th, or the last, state to join the US. It Is located in the Pacific Ocean, and has a population of 1.43 million. According to KFF, there are around 980 dentists living and working in Hawaii1. The capital is Honolulu, and it’s located on O’ahu Island. Other islands are Kaho’olawe, Kaua’i, Lāna’i, Maui, Moloka’i, Ni’ihau, and the largest one, Hawai’i.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$29.03|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$200.24|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$203.09|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$702.43|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$1,030.57|
|Bicuspid root canal||$1,247.43|
|Molar root canal||$1,578.42|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$422.80|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$528.38|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$408.53|
|Free gingival graft||$1,278.81|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$214.50|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$984.21|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,478.55|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,912.27|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$2,328.86|
|Complete denture (lower)||$2,397.34|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,683.99|
|Partial denture (metal)||$2,617.05|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in HawaiiCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
According to a research done by McKinsey & Company, around 39% of adults in Hawaii haven’t had a dental visit in more than one year3. Dental emergencies occur in most cases when people don’t go to the dentist often, so their dental health suffers. Preventive care is important if you want to save your teeth, but also your money from extensive and costly procedures. A research done by KFF4 shows that a visit to the dentist in Hawaii on average costs $344. Seeing a dentist every six months will ensure your teeth stay healthy. In case you happen to need an emergency dentist call our offices at any time of the day, and our referral agents will make sure you have an appointment schedule with a dentist near you in no time.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Hawaii
Visitors to Hawaii should not be worried about finding a dentist that can take them in when exploring the islands. Whether you’re visiting the Volcanoes National Park, Waikiki, or Pearl Harbor, you can relax knowing that you can call us anytime you’re experiencing a dental emergency because we can locate a dentist near you and schedule an appointment for you in less than three minutes.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Hawaii. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$48.87 - $72.10|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$19.50 - $84.99|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||PPO||$16.53 - $34.24|
|Delta Dental8||n/a||$20.80 - $42.50|
|MetLife9||PPO||$33.62 - $42.36|
Emergency Dentists By City In HawaiiFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- East Honolulu
- Ewa Beach
- Ewa Gentry
- Mililani Mauka
- Mililani Town
- Pearl City
- Royal Kunia
- Schofield Barracks
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- Hawaii Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/hi.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Hawaii. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/hawaii
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com