Find An Emergency Dentist in IdahoOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Idaho in less than 3 minutes.
Idaho is a state located in the northwestern part of the US. Its population is around 1.72 million, and is home to approximately 850 dentists, according to KFF1. The capital city of Idaho is Boise, which is also the largest city, with around 220,000 people. Around 36% of adults in Idaho haven’t been to the dentist in the last 12 months, according to a research done by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$19.33|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$132.34|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$134.22|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$463.81|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$680.40|
|Bicuspid root canal||$823.54|
|Molar root canal||$1,042.01|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$279.24|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$348.92|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$269.82|
|Free gingival graft||$844.25|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$141.75|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$649.80|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$976.09|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,262.36|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,537.34|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,582.54|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,111.69|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,727.56|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in IdahoCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Dental service per capita in Idaho costs $389, as stated by a research done by KFF4. We can attribute this number to the large percentage of people that don’t go to the dentist for regular checkups. Preventive care is the best way to keep your dental health in good condition. Keeping your teeth healthy by regularly going to the dentist will also keep the dental costs down because you won’t need extensive procedures that are expensive. You can call us at any time of the day if you’re experiencing a dental emergency. Our dental referral agents can locate an emergency dentist near you in less than three minutes, and schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Idaho
Dental emergencies often occur when people are on vacation or during their free time. If you’re a tourist in Idaho visiting the Sun Valley Resort, Sawtooth National Forest, or Hell’s Canyon, and you’re experiencing a dental emergency, call us and our dental referral specialists will immediately schedule an appointment with a dentist near you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Idaho. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$48.87 - $72.10|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$20.12 - $67.81|
|Delta Dental7||n/a||$19.60 - $80.55|
|Humana8||PPO||$25.24 - $32.99|
|MetLife9||PPO||$29.30 - $37.13|
Emergency Dentists By City In IdahoFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Idaho. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/idaho
- Idaho Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/id.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com