Find An Emergency Dentist in IndianaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Indiana in less than 3 minutes.
Indiana is a state with 6.6 million people, located in the Great Lakes region. Indianapolis is the largest city, and the capital of Indiana. Almost 3,000 dentists live and work in Indiana, according to KFF1, and most of them are located in Indianapolis. Around 36% of adults haven’t been to the dentist in one year in Indiana, according to a research done by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$17.70|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$120.93|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$122.64|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$423.70|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$621.54|
|Bicuspid root canal||$752.29|
|Molar root canal||$951.85|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$255.11|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$318.76|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$246.51|
|Free gingival graft||$771.21|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$129.52|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$593.59|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$891.64|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,153.13|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,404.30|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,445.59|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,015.50|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,578.05|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in IndianaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Preventive care, such as regularly going to the dentist for a checkup and cleaning, is the best way to keep your teeth healthy. Brushing and flossing after meals is important, but so is going to the dentist every six months. Discovering problems early is better than putting off seeing the dentist, and having to do a costly treatment. According to KFF4, an average trip to the dentist in Indiana will cost you $328. The price can be lower if your teeth are healthy, and the dentist is just checking and cleaning your teeth. Insurance companies offer two free checkups a year in most of their plans, showing you that even they realize that preventive care is of the utmost importance.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Indiana
If you’re in the state as a tourist, then you’re probably going to see Indiana Dunes State Park, Brown County State Park, or the covered bridges in Parke County. If you’re visiting Indiana and you don’t know where to find a dentist, call us. We can locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule you an appointment.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Indiana. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$42.60 - $62.86|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$12.82 - $59.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||n/a||$17.08 - $46.65|
|Delta Dental8||PPO||$17.94 - $25.21|
|Humana9||PPO||$17.99 - $29.49|
|MetLife10||PPO||$29.30 - $37.13|
Emergency Dentists By City In IndianaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Indiana. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/indiana
- Indiana Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/in.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com