Find An Emergency Dentist in KansasOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Kansas in less than 3 minutes.
Kansas is a state in the American Midwest. The population of Kansas is 2.9 million, and most people live in the largest city, Wichita. The capital city of the Sunflower State is Topeka. According to KFF, Kansas has around 1,350 dentists1, but only 33% of adults there have been to the dentist in the last 12 months2. This information, gathered by McKinsey & Company, shows that too many people don’t exercise preventive care.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$18.13|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$123.90|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$125.66|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$434.15|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$646.88|
|Bicuspid root canal||$770.85|
|Molar root canal||$975.34|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$261.40|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$326.62|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$252.59|
|Free gingival graft||$790.24|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$132.71|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$608.23|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$913.64|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,181.59|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,438.96|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,481.27|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,040.56|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,617.00|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in KansasCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
According to KFF4, each time you go to the dentist in Kansas, you will pay $353. Since 33% of adults in Kansas haven’t had a dentist visit in the last year, it’s certain to say that this is the reason why the cost is so high. If you go to the dentist every six months for a checkup and cleaning, it is much less likely you will need to have an extensive treatment done. If you happen to need an emergency dentist you can call us at any time of the day. Our offices are open 24/7 and once you call, our dental referral specialists will schedule an appointment with an emergency dentist near you in less than three minutes.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Kansas
If you’re in Kansas, you should definitely visit Monument Rocks, Botanica, or Boot Hill. Tourists shouldn’t worry if they’re visiting the state and all of a sudden experience a dental emergency. If this happens, call us and we will locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule an appointment for you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Kansas. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$14.15 - $59.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||n/a||$39.99 - $47.78|
|Delta Dental8||PPO||$32.59 - $63.60|
|Humana9||PPO||$19.49 - $32.99|
|MetLife10||PPO||$29.30 - $37.13|
Emergency Dentists By City In KansasFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Kansas. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/kansas
- Kansas Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/ks.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com