Find An Emergency Dentist in KentuckyOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Kentucky in less than 3 minutes.
Kentucky is one of the commonwealth states in the US, along with Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. The capital city of Kentucky is Frankfort, and the largest city is Louisville. The population of the Bluegrass State is around 4.4 million, and according to KFF, almost 2,500 dentists work there1. However, a research done by McKinsey & Company shows that 39% of people in Kentucky haven’t been to the dentist in the past 12 months2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$17.98|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$122.88|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$124.63|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$430.56|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$631.60|
|Bicuspid root canal||$764.46|
|Molar root canal||$967.26|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$259.24|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$323.92|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$250.49|
|Free gingival graft||$783.70|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$131.62|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$603.19|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$906.07|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,171.80|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,427.03|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,468.99|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,031.94|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,603.60|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in KentuckyCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
The American Dental Association reports that 27% in Kentucky avoid smiling due to the condition of their mouth and teeth4. In addition, each time you go to the dentist in Kentucky, your cost will be $268 on average, according to KFF5. Brushing and flossing your teeth isn’t enough to keep your teeth healthy. You will need to regularly go to the dentist for a checkup and cleaning. This way the dentist can discover any problems you might have while it’s still early, instead of waiting until you need an extensive treatment. In case you need an emergency dentist, call us at any time of the day because our offices are open 24 hours a day. Our dental referral agents can in less than three minutes locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Kentucky
If you’re visiting Kentucky, you’re probably visiting some of the sights, such as Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, Daniel Boone National Forest, or even going to see the Kentucky Derby. If you’re experiencing a dental emergency while in Kentucky, you can call us to locate a dentist for you and schedule an emergency appointment.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Kentucky. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP6||PPO||$40.96 - $60.48|
|Ameritas7||n/a||$13.03 - $59.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield8||n/a||$12.19 - $40.65|
|Delta Dental9||PPO||$17.69 - $33.64|
|Humana10||PPO||$18.99 - $26.99|
|MetLife11||PPO||$27.17 - $34.56|
Emergency Dentists By City In KentuckyFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Kentucky. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/kentucky
- Kentucky Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/ky.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- American Dental Association (2015). Oral Health and Well-Being in Kentucky. Oral Health and Well-Being in the United States. [online] American Dental Association's Health Policy Institute. Available at: https://www.ada.org/en/science-research/health-policy-institute/oral-health-and-well-being/Kentucky-facts
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com