Find An Emergency Dentist in MaineOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Maine in less than 3 minutes.
Maine is a state in the US with a population of 1.3 million. It’s located in the northeastern most part of the United States. The largest city in the state is Portland, but the capital is Augusta. According to KFF, Maine has around 630 dentists1. However, over 36% of adults there haven’t been to the dentist in the last 12 months, as stated in a research done by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$19.95|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$136.68|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$138.63|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$479.06|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$702.82|
|Bicuspid root canal||$850.68|
|Molar root canal||$1,076.35|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$288.43|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$360.42|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$278.70|
|Free gingival graft||$872.08|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$146.41|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$671.21|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,008.26|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,303.98|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,588.02|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,634.71|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,148.34|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,784.51|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in MaineCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Maine is a state where you will spend $377 on average each time you go to the dentist, according to KFF4. A checkup and cleaning cost much less than that, and are necessary in order to keep your dental health in good shape. Insurance companies offer two free checkups and cleanings per year in most of their plans. There is another proof that preventive care can save you money, and keep your teeth healthy. If you need to sees an emergency dentist in Maine, call us for the fastest service on the market. In less than three minutes, our dental referral specialists will schedule an appointment with an emergency dentist near you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Maine
If you’re visiting Maine, you should probably see Acadia National Park, Boothbay Harbor, or Monhegan Island, as they are one of the best places in Maine. Tourists shouldn’t be alarmed in case of a dental emergency because we are here to help. You can call us at any time of the day, and we will locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule an appointment for you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Maine. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$16.56 - $59.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||n/a||$25.30 - $57.40|
|Delta Dental8||PPO||$28.90 - $90.59|
|MetLife10||PPO||$35.44 - $44.56|
Emergency Dentists By City In MaineFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Maine. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/maine
- Maine Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/me.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com