Find An Emergency Dentist in MarylandOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Maryland in less than 3 minutes.
Maryland is a state on the east coast of the US, with a population of a little over 6 million. It’s one of the smallest states, but also one of the most densely populated ones. Maryland has one of the highest median household incomes in the US. There are over 4,100 dentists living and working in the state1, but 30% of adults in Maryland haven’t had a dentist visit in the last 12 months, according to a research by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$22.00|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$151.01|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$153.16|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$529.42|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$776.68|
|Bicuspid root canal||$940.09|
|Molar root canal||$1,189.50|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$318.72|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$398.27|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$307.97|
|Free gingival graft||$963.74|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$161.76|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$741.74|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,114.24|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,441.06|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,754.97|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,806.57|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,269.05|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,972.13|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in MarylandCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
The American Dental Association made a research that shows 22% of people in Maryland feel embarrassment due to the condition of their mouth and teeth4. People most often feel like this if they don’t go to the dentist on a regular basis. According to KFF, residents going to the dentist in Maryland will pay $372 on average5. Going to the dentist twice a year for a checkup and cleaning is better for you if you want to save money and keep your teeth in a good condition. If you’re in need of a dentist, our lines are open 24/7. Our dental referral specialists can locate an emergency dentist near you in less than three minutes, making us the fastest service on the market.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Maryland
Fort McHenry, Ocean City, and the Inner Harbor in Baltimore are one of the best sights in Maryland. Any tourist visiting the state can rest assured we can help in case of a dental emergency. If any dental trouble occurs, call us to locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule an appointment for you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Maryland. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP6||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||PPO||$25.02 - $46.11|
|Delta Dental8||PPO (prepaid)||$16.74|
|MetLife10||PPO||$29.30 - $37.13|
Emergency Dentists By City In MarylandFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Maryland. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/maryland
- Maryland Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/md.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- American Dental Association (2015). Oral Health and Well-Being in Maryland. Oral Health and Well-Being in the United States. [online] American Dental Association's Health Policy Institute. Available at: https://www.ada.org/en/science-research/health-policy-institute/oral-health-and-well-being/Maryland-facts
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com