Find An Emergency Dentist in MassachusettsOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Massachusetts in less than 3 minutes.
Massachusetts is located in the northeast part of the US. The population of the Bay State is 6.8 million. The capital and the largest city in the state is Boston, with around 675,000 people. According to KFF, Massachusetts has over 5,400 dentists working and living there1. A research done by McKinsey & Company shows that around 74% of adults in Massachusetts had a dental visit in the last 12 months2, which is one of the highest numbers in the whole country.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$23.19|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$159.32|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$161.59|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$558.63|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$819.55|
|Bicuspid root canal||$991.97|
|Molar root canal||$1,255.16|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$336.29|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$420.23|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$324.94|
|Free gingival graft||$1,016.94|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$170.66|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$782.68|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,175.75|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,520.61|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,851.86|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,906.31|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,339.11|
|Partial denture (metal)||$2,081.01|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in MassachusettsCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Preventive care is important if you want to have excellent dental health. Not going to the dentist as suggested, which is every six months, will result in you having to repair your teeth more often, and have more extensive and costly procedures. According to KFF4, the average price you will pay when you got the dentist in Massachusetts is $480. Insurance companies advocate going to the dentist more often as it can save you from getting expensive treatments. That’s why they include two free checkups and cleanings per year in most of their insurance plans. If you need emergency dental care, give us a call at any time of the day, and our dental referral agents will locate an emergency dentist near you, and schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Massachusetts
If you’re a tourist in Massachusetts, you’re surely visiting the Freedom Trail, Minute Man National Historic Park, or the Plimoth Plantation. You shouldn’t be worried if you’re experiencing a dental emergency on a trip to Massachusetts. Simply call us and our referral agents will schedule an emergency appointment with a dentist near you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Massachusetts. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$64.37 - $99.66|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield6||n/a||$24.40 - $59.10|
|Premier||$43.43 - $54.06|
|Humana8||PPO||$23.24 - $47.99|
|MetLife9||PPO||$35.44 - $44.56|
Emergency Dentists By City In MassachusettsFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Massachusetts. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/massachusetts
- Massachusetts Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/ma.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com