Find An Emergency Dentist in MinnesotaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Minnesota in less than 3 minutes.
Minnesota is located in the north of the US with a population of 5.6 million. The largest city is Minnesota is Minneapolis, and the capital is Saint Paul. The two cities together form a metropolitan area called Twin Cities with a population of over 3.5 million. Minnesota has around 3,000 dentists, according to KFF1. Almost 73% of people in Minnesota had a dental visit in the past year, which is the third highest percentage in the country, according to a research done by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$18.35|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$125.43|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$127.22|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$439.54|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$644.79|
|Bicuspid root canal||$780.43|
|Molar root canal||$987.46|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$264.64|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$330.68|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$255.72|
|Free gingival graft||$800.06|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$134.35|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$615.79|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$924.99|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,196.27|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,456.84|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,499.68|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,053.49|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,637.10|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in MinnesotaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Every fifth person in Minnesota avoids smiling and experiences anxiety due to the condition of their mouth and teeth, according to the American Dental Association4. If you regularly go to the dentist, you will discover a problem when it’s still in its early stages, so you can repair it for a low price, since you won’t be getting a complicated treatment. Residents of Minnesota going to the dentist pay $404 on average, as stated by KFF5. If you need to simply check your teeth, or even in the case of a dental emergency, give us a call, and our dental referral specialists will schedule an appointment with an emergency dentist near you in no time.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Minnesota
Superior National Forest, North Shore Drive, and the Cathedral of St. Paul are one of the must-see things in Minnesota. If you’re a tourist visiting the state and need to see an emergency dentist, call us. We can locate one for you and schedule an appointment in less than three minutes.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Minnesota. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP6||PPO||$47.15 - $69.57|
|Ameritas7||n/a||$19.50 - $79.07|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield8||n/a||$20.28 - $48.23|
|Delta Dental9||n/a||$27.45 - $51.45|
|Humana10||PPO||$27.99 - $34.99|
|MetLife11||PPO||$33.62 - $42.36|
Emergency Dentists By City In MinnesotaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Minnesota. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/minnesota
- Minnesota Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/mn.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- American Dental Association (2015). Oral Health and Well-Being in Minnesota. Oral Health and Well-Being in the United States. [online] American Dental Association's Health Policy Institute. Available at: https://www.ada.org/en/science-research/health-policy-institute/oral-health-and-well-being/Minnesota-facts
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com