Find An Emergency Dentist in MissouriOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Missouri in less than 3 minutes.
Missouri is a state in the American Midwest. The Mississippi river is the eastern border of the state. The capital city of Missouri is Jefferson City, and the largest is Kansas City. Missouri is home to over six million people, with over 2,800 dentists, according to KFF1. Over 41% of people in the state haven’t been to the dentist in the last 12 months, as stated by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$17.73|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$121.13|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$122.85|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$424.41|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$622.59|
|Bicuspid root canal||$753.55|
|Molar root canal||$953.45|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$255.54|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$319.30|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$246.92|
|Free gingival graft||$772.51|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$129.74|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$594.59|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$893.13|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,155.07|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,406.66|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,448.01|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,017.21|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,580.71|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in MissouriCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Residents going to the dentist in Missouri will pay $295 on average, according to KFF4. The longer you wait to go to the dentist, the worse your dental health will get. Dentists have to perform extensive and costly procedures because by the time people get to the dentist office, it’s already too late for a cleaning or a simple filling. Root canal treatments and crowns cost much more than a checkup and cleaning when regularly going to the dentist. If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, give us a call at any time of the day. Our dental referral specialists will locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Missouri
If you’re visiting Missouri, then you’re probably going to the Gateway Arch, Branson, or the Silver Dollar City. In case you’re traveling across the state and you happen to have a dental emergency, you can call us to help you with locating a dentist near you. We can schedule you an emergency appointment in less than three minutes, making us the fastest on the market.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Missouri. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$18.52 - $62.58|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||PPO||$27.00 - $39.00|
|Delta Dental8||PPO||$16.50 - $47.00|
|Humana9||PPO||$17.99 - $30.99|
|MetLife10||PPO||$29.30 - $37.13|
Emergency Dentists By City In MissouriFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Missouri. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/missouri
- Missouri Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/mo.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com