Find An Emergency Dentist in MontanaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Montana in less than 3 minutes.
Montana is a state in the northwest part of the US. It’s the fourth largest state, but the third sparsely populated one. The largest city is Billings, but the capital city is Helena. Montana has a population of a little over one million. A research done by McKinsey & Company showed that around 38% of people in Montana haven’t been to the dentist in the last 12 months1, even though there are approximately 600 dentists, according to KFF2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$18.93|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$129.52|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$131.37|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$453.92|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$665.89|
|Bicuspid root canal||$805.97|
|Molar root canal||$1,019.78|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$273.29|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$341.49|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$264.08|
|Free gingival graft||$826.25|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$138.74|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$635.94|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$955.27|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,235.44|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,504.54|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,548.78|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,087.98|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,690.70|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in MontanaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
If you’re going to the dentist in Montana, you will pay $387 on average, according to KFF4. This price is high because extensive and costly treatments are being done at the dentist, instead of mostly checkups and cleanings. If the dentist discovers a problem early, he can repair your teeth before he needs to a complicated procedure. Insurance companies as well realize that preventive care saves your teeth, and they offer free checkups and cleanings twice a year in most of their plans. If you need to see an emergency dentist, call us to help you locate one, and schedule you an appointment. Our dental referral specialists can help you in less than three minutes, making us the best service on the market.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Montana
Tourists in Montana are probably visiting Glacier National Park, Big Sky Montana, or Yellowstone National Park. If you’re visiting and you’re having a dental emergency, you can give us a call to help you with locating an emergency dentist near you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Montana. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$17.30 - $59.50|
|Delta Dental7||PPO||$37.12 - $56.57|
Emergency Dentists By City In MontanaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Montana. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/montana
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- Montana Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/mt.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com