Find An Emergency Dentist in NebraskaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Nebraska in less than 3 minutes.
Nebraska is a state in the Midwestern US, with a population of 1.9 million. The largest city is Omaha, and the capital city is Lincoln. According to KFF, around 1,150 dentists live and work in Nebraska1. Around 33% of adults in Nebraska haven’t had a dental visit in the last 12 months, as stated in the research done by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$16.95|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$115.59|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$117.23|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$404.94|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$594.01|
|Bicuspid root canal||$718.96|
|Molar root canal||$909.68|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$243.83|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$304.65|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$235.61|
|Free gingival graft||$737.05|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$123.81|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$567.30|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$852.14|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,102.03|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,342.07|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,381.52|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$970.51|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,508.12|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in NebraskaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Preventive care is very important if you wish to avoid going to the dentist for extensive procedures. According to KFF, residents of Nebraska spend $326 on average when they go to the dentist4. Treatments don’t need to be expensive, and the best way for it is to go to the dentist every six months for a checkup and a cleaning. In case you immediately need to see a dentist, give us a call regardless of the time. Our offices are open 24/7, and even on holidays. In less than three minutes after you call us, we will locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Nebraska
If you’re visiting Nebraska, you must see Scotts Bluff National Monument, Chimney Rock, or the Old Market in Omaha. In case of a dental emergency, call us so we can help you locate a dentist near you and schedule you an appointment.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Nebraska. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$14.79 - $59.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||n/a||$28.67 - $25.55|
|Delta Dental8||n/a||$27.45 - $46.15|
|Humana9||PPO||$18.99 - $31.99|
|MetLife10||PPO||$27.17 - $34.56|
Emergency Dentists By City In NebraskaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Nebraska. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/nebraska
- Nebraska Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/ne.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com