Find An Emergency Dentist in NevadaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Nevada in less than 3 minutes.
Nevada is a state in the southwest of the US. The Silver State has a population of 2.9 million. The capital city is Carson City, but the largest and one of the most famous cities in the world is Las Vegas. There are almost 1,500 dentists in Nevada, according to KFF1. A research done by McKinsey & Company shows that around 40% of adults in Nevada haven’t had a dentist visit in the past 12 months2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$20.33|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$139.31|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$141.29|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$488.30|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$716.34|
|Bicuspid root canal||$867.05|
|Molar root canal||$1,097.07|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$293.98|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$367.34|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$284.06|
|Free gingival graft||$888.86|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$149.22|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$684.12|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,027.66|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,329.07|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,618.58|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,666.17|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,170.44|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,818.85|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in NevadaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Almost 25% of people in Nevada avoid smiling and experience anxiety due to the condition of their mouth and teeth, according to the American Dental Association4. The longer you wait to go to the dentist, the more problems you will have. Not only will your teeth be in a worse condition, but the treatment will be more expensive as well. Residents of Nevada going to the dentist spend $349 on average, according to KFF5. If you have a dental emergency, you can always call us to help you find a dentist near you. We will locate a dentist that is in network with your insurance, or accepts your form of payment. Give us a call so we can locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Nevada
In case you’re not having fun at The Strip in Las Vegas, you can visit either the Hoover Dam, or Lakes Tahoe or Mead. Tourists needing to see an emergency dentist can call us 24 hours a day. Our dental referral agents are working non-stop, so whenever you call they will schedule an emergency appointment with a dentist near you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Nevada. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP6||PPO||$32.87 - $55.22|
|Ameritas7||n/a||$12.82 - $59.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield8||HMO||$22.15 - $45.80|
|MetLife9||PPO||$26.02 - $32.97|
Emergency Dentists By City In NevadaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Nevada. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/nevada
- Nevada Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/nv.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- American Dental Association (2015). Oral Health and Well-Being in Nevada. Oral Health and Well-Being in the United States. [online] American Dental Association's Health Policy Institute. Available at: https://www.ada.org/en/science-research/health-policy-institute/oral-health-and-well-being/Nevada-facts
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com