Find An Emergency Dentist in New HampshireOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in New Hampshire in less than 3 minutes.
New Hampshire is a state in the northwest of the US. It’s located in the New England region, and has a population of 1.3 million. New Hampshire has one of the highest median household incomes in the US. The state has around 770 dentists, according to KFF1. The largest city is Manchester, but Concord is the state capital. A research, done by McKinsey & Company, shows that over 28% of adults in New Hampshire haven’t had a dental visit in over a year2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$19.95|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$136.68|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$138.63|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$479.09|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$702.82|
|Bicuspid root canal||$850.68|
|Molar root canal||$1,076.35|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$288.43|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$360.42|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$278.70|
|Free gingival graft||$872.08|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$146.41|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$671.21|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,008.26|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,303.98|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,588.02|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,634.71|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,148.34|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,784.51|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in New HampshireCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, don’t wait hoping your toothache will stop or facial swelling will go down. Call us immediately, and we will make sure you have an emergency appointment schedule on the same day. If you go to the dentist in New Hampshire, you will pay $533 on average4. Preventive care will help you make this much less cheaper, because if you visit the dentist every six months for a checkup and cleaning, you will prevent serious problems with your teeth from forming, and therefore you will save money on expensive treatments. If you’re looking for an emergency dentist near you, call us and we will locate one and schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in New Hampshire
Tourists in New Hampshire are probably visiting Mt. Monadnock, White Mountain National Forest, or Mount Washington on the Cog Railway. If you’re in New Hampshire on vacation, you can call us in case of a dental emergency. Our dental referral specialists will locate an emergency dentist for you in less than three minutes.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting New Hampshire. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$48.87 - $72.10|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$15.29 - $58.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||HMO||$26.71 - $61.05|
|Delta Dental8||PPO||$31.43 - $47.98|
|MetLife10||PPO||$36.65 - $45.94|
Emergency Dentists By City In New HampshireFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - New Hampshire. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new-hampshire
- New Hampshire Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/nh.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com