Find An Emergency Dentist in New JerseyOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in New Jersey in less than 3 minutes.
There are around 7,000 dentists in New Jersey, according to KFF1. That’s a very high number for one of the smallest states in the US, which means you can find a dentist near you without much difficulty. Still, a research done by McKinsey & Company said that 30% of adults in New Jersey haven’t been to the dentist in over 12 months2. If you wait too long to go to the dentist and have been experiencing a dental issue, it will only get worse and you risk having even more damage to the tooth which will ultimately lead to a much more expensive dental visit. The annual dental cost per capita in New Jersey is $413, which can be drastically reduced if people were to regularly go to the dentist for a checkup and cleaning3.
Preventive care is very important in keeping your teeth healthy. Even though 30% of people haven’t been to the dentist in the last year, many other people have, meaning they understand going to the dentist every six months for a checkup and cleaning can save you from experiencing a dental emergency. Out of those people that haven’t been to the dentist, 21% said the time or location was inconvenient, and 17% claimed they had trouble finding a dentist, as stated in a research done by the American Dental Association4. If you’re not sure about where to find a nearby dentist, give us a call. We can locate an emergency dentist near you in New Jersey, and schedule an appointment at any time of day or night. We work with dentists that work on weekends and holidays, but also dentists that can take you in for an emergency appointment during off hours.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$28.12|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$193.81|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$196.57|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$679.83|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$997.41|
|Bicuspid root canal||$1,207.29|
|Molar root canal||$1,527.62|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$409.20|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$511.38|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$395.40|
|Free gingival graft||$1,237.66|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$207.61|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$952.53|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,430.97|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,850.72|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$2,253.91|
|Complete denture (lower)||$2,320.18|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,629.80|
|Partial denture (metal)||$2,532.82|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in New JerseyCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Around 23% of people in New Jersey feel embarrassment due to the condition of their mouth and teeth, according to the American Dental Association4. Also, every fifth person experiences anxiety because of the same situation. If you feel like this, and you need to see an emergency dentist, call us to locate one for you. Don’t wait until the condition you have gets even worse. Too many people put off going to the dentist, risking infections, root canal treatments, and even tooth extractions. If you’re in New Jersey, and need to see a dentist, our dental referral specialists will locate one near you and schedule an appointment for you today.
Regardless of your insurance status, we can find a dentist that accepts your form of payment. We will locate a dentist that is in-network with your insurance, or provides in-office financing if you need it.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in New Jersey
If you’re going to Liberty State Park or to the Atlantic City Boardwalk, you will enjoy it here is a tourist. If you find yourself in a situation that you need to see an emergency dentist, call us to locate one near you. We will schedule an appointment for you in less than three minutes.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting New Jersey. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP6||PPO||$48.87 - $72.10|
|Ameritas7||n/a||$19.50 - $79.07|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield8||PPO||$5.00 - $37.08|
|Delta Dental9||PPO||$22.44 - $44.61|
|Clear plan||$49.00 - $58.42|
|Humana10||PPO||$22.24 - $47.99|
|MetLife11||PPO||$26.02 - $32.97|
Emergency Dentists By City In New JerseyFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - New Jersey. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new-jersey
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- American Dental Association (2015). Oral Health and Well-Being in New Jersey. Oral Health and Well-Being in the United States. [online] American Dental Association's Health Policy Institute. Available at: https://www.ada.org/en/science-research/health-policy-institute/oral-health-and-well-being/New-Jersey-facts
- New Jersey Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/nj.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com