Find An Emergency Dentist in New MexicoOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in New Mexico in less than 3 minutes.
New Mexico is located in the southwest part of the United States. It has a population of over two million, and approximately 1000 dentists work there, according to KFF1. The capital city of New Mexico is Santa Fe, and the largest city is Albuquerque. Almost 39% of adults in the state haven’t had a dentist visit in the last 12 months, as stated in a research done by McKinsey &Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$19.43|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$133.02|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$134.91|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$466.21|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$683.92|
|Bicuspid root canal||$827.79|
|Molar root canal||$1,047.40|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$280.68|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$350.73|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$271.22|
|Free gingival graft||$848.62|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$142.49|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$635.15|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$981.13|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,268.89|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,545.29|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,590.72|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,117.44|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,736.49|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in New MexicoCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Residents of New Mexico going to the dentist will spend $348 on average, according to KFF4. This price can be lower if you practice preventive care. Brushing and flossing teeth unfortunately isn’t enough; going to the dentist twice a year is. Free checkups and cleanings every six months are included in most insurance plans. Even insurance companies realize that regularly going to the dentist will save you money because you won’t need expensive treatments. In case of a dental emergency in New Mexico, give us a call. Our US based call center is open 24/7 and our dental referral specialists will schedule an emergency appointment with a dentist near you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in New Mexico
White Sands National Monument, the Very Large Array, and Carlsbad Caverns National Park are one of the best places to visit when in New Mexico. If you’re a tourist and you get a sudden unbearable toothache, give us a call. We will immediately locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule you an appointment.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting New Mexico. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$48.87 - $72.10|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$16.95 - $59.50|
|Delta Dental7||PPO||$23.25 - $33.21|
|Humana8||PPO||$20.99 - $31.99|
|MetLife9||PPO||$33.62 - $42.36|
Emergency Dentists By City In New MexicoFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - New Mexico. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new-mexico
- New Mexico Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/nm.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com