Find An Emergency Dentist in North CarolinaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in North Carolina in less than 3 minutes.
North Carolina is a state located in the southwest of the US. The population of the state is 10.1 million, divided into exactly 100 counties. The largest city, with around 850,000 residents, is Charlotte, and the capital city is Raleigh. According to KFF, North Carolina has around 5,000 dentists1, but a research done by McKinsey & Company shows that around 36% of adults there haven’t been to the dentist in the last 12 months2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$18.72|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$128.04|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$129.87|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$448.73|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$658.27|
|Bicuspid root canal||$796.75|
|Molar root canal||$1,008.11|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$270.17|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$337.59|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$261.06|
|Free gingival graft||$920.65|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$137.16|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$628.66|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$944.34|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,221.29|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,487.32|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,531.04|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,075.52|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,671.35|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in North CarolinaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
The best way to save money on repairing teeth is to take good care of them. Besides brushing and flossing your teeth after meals, you should also visit the dentist every six months for a checkup and cleaning. This way the dentist can discover any problems while they’re still easy to handle, making the treatment pain free and cheap. People in North Carolina spend $357 on average when they go to the dentist, according to KFF4. It’s better not to wait until you’re experiencing a dental emergency to go the dentist. In case you are, call us to help you find a dentist that is in network with your insurance, or accepts your form of payment. We can even locate a dentist for you that offers help with financing. Just give us a call and we will locate an emergency dentist near you, and schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in North Carolina
If you’re visiting North Carolina, you should definitely see Linville Gorge, Chimney Rock State Park, or the Biltmore Estate. If you’re unlucky enough to experience a dental emergency while sightseeing, give us a call. Our dental referral agents will make sure that your dental emergency is immediately handled by a dentist near you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting North Carolina. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$15.84 - $59.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||n/a||$41.01|
|Delta Dental8||PPO||$18.57 - $40.44|
|Humana9||PPO||$17.99 - $36.99|
|MetLife10||PPO||$35.44 - $44.56|
Emergency Dentists By City In North CarolinaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - North Carolina. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/north-carolina
- North Carolina Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/nc.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com