Find An Emergency Dentist in North DakotaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in North Dakota in less than 3 minutes.
North Dakota is a state located in the north part of the US. It’s the fourth smallest by population, with only 755,000 people living there. The capital city of North Dakota is Bismarck, and the largest is Fargo, with a population of 120,000. North Dakota has only around 370 dentists, making it one of the states with the least dentists in the US, according to KFF1. A research made by McKinsey & Company shows that over 34% of adults in the state haven’t had a dental visit in over a year2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$18.55|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$126.84|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$128.64|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$444.49|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$652.04|
|Bicuspid root canal||$789.21|
|Molar root canal||$998.57|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$267.61|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$334.39|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$258.59|
|Free gingival graft||$809.06|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$135.86|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$622.71|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$935.40|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,209.73|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,473.24|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,516.56|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,065.35|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,655.53|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in North DakotaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Going to the dentist in North Dakota will cost you $430 on average, according to KFF4. If you want to save your money, then you should practice preventive care. Go to the dentist every six months in addition to brushing and flossing your teeth after meals, and your teeth will stay in excellent condition. Checkups and cleanings twice a year cost less than repairing your teeth with fillings, root canal treatments, or crowns. In case of a dental emergency, you can call our offices 24 hours a day. Our dental referral agents will schedule an appointment with an emergency dentist near you in less than three minutes, making us the fastest service on the market.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in North Dakota
Some of the most popular places to visit in North Dakota are the Theodore Roosevelt National Park, Frontier Village, and the North Dakota Heritage Center. If you’re a tourist and you happen to have a dental emergency, call us so we can help locating a dentist for you. Our referral agents will schedule an emergency appointment with a dentist near you in less than three minutes.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting North Dakota. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$17.30 - $59.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||n/a||$32.85 - $66.68|
|Delta Dental8||n/a||$32.95 - $54.95|
|Humana9||PPO||$14.99 - $31.99|
|MetLife10||PPO||$33.62 - $42.36|
Emergency Dentists By City In North DakotaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - North Dakota. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/north-dakota
- North Dakota Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/nd.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com