Find An Emergency Dentist in OklahomaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Oklahoma in less than 3 minutes.
Oklahoma is a state in the south central part of the country. The Sooner State has a population of 3.9 million, and according to KFF, around 1,850 dentists live and work there1. The capital and the largest city in the state is Oklahoma City. Approximately 43% of adults in Oklahoma haven’t been to the dentist in the last 12 months, according to a research done by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$17.30|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$118.10|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$119.78|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$413.78|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$606.98|
|Bicuspid root canal||$734.66|
|Molar root canal||$929.54|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$249.14|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$311.30|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$240.74|
|Free gingival graft||$753.14|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$126.50|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$579.68|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$870.74|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,126.10|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,371.38|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,411.70|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$991.70|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,541.06|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in OklahomaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Preventive care is very important if you want to save your teeth and keep the dental cost down. According to KFF, residents of Oklahoma have to pay $342 on average when they go to see the dentist4. If you don’t put off going to see the dentist, he can discover any dental problems and repair them before you need an extensive and costly treatment. Dental emergencies occur often, and if you’re experiencing one, give us a call to help you with locating a dentist near you. Our dental referral specialists will schedule an appointment with an emergency dentist near you regardless of the time of the day you call us. Even if you call us in the middle of the night when the dentist offices are closed, we can schedule an appointment for you for the first thing in the morning.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Oklahoma
If you’re a tourist visiting Oklahoma, you’re probably going to see the Cherokee Heritage Center, Philbrook Museum or Art, or one of the museums on Route 66. If you need to see a dentist because of an unbearable toothache, or another dental emergency, give us a call. We will locate an emergency dentist near you, and schedule an appointment for you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Oklahoma. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$17.30 - $59.50|
|Federally compliant plan||$24.00 - $42.00|
|Humana8||PPO||$18.99 - $30.99|
|MetLife9||PPO||$33.62 - $42.36|
Emergency Dentists By City In OklahomaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Oklahoma. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/oklahoma
- Oklahoma Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/ok.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com