Find An Emergency Dentist in OregonOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Oregon in less than 3 minutes.
Oregon is located in the northwest part of the US, with a population of 4.1 million. More than half of the people in the state live in the largest city, Portland and its metropolitan area. The capital city of the Beaver State is Salem. Oregon has around 1,800 dentists, according to KFF1. However 34% of adults in the state haven’t been to the dentist in the past year, as shown in a research made by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$20.26|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$138.80|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$140.77|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$486.51|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$713.70|
|Bicuspid root canal||$863.85|
|Molar root canal||$1,093.03|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$292.90|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$365.99|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$283.02|
|Free gingival graft||$885.58|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$148.68|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$681.60|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,023.88|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,324.18|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,612.62|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,660.03|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,166.12|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,812.15|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in OregonCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Residents of Oregon going to the dentist have to pay $457 on average, according to KFF4. This high price, combined with the fact that 34% of adults that haven’t had a dental visit in the last 12 months, shows that people in Oregon don’t practice preventive care enough. Regular checkups and cleanings at the dentist are as important as brushing and flossing your teeth after meals. The earlier you discover a dental problem, the better for your teeth, and for your wallet. If you experience a dental emergency, call us anytime of the day, even if it’s a holiday. Our offices are open 24/7, and our dental referral agents will schedule an appointment with an emergency dentist near you in less than three minutes.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Oregon
If you’re in Oregon, some of the best places to visit are Crater Lake National Park, Cannon Beach, and Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area. Dental emergencies often happen to tourists, and if you’re one of them, give us a call. Our dental referral specialists will locate an emergency dentist near you, and schedule an appointment for you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Oregon. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$48.87 - $72.10|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$19.25 - $64.88|
|Delta Dental7||PPO||$33.00 - $37.00|
|MetLife8||PPO||$33.62 - $42.36|
Emergency Dentists By City In OregonFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Oregon. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/oregon
- Oregon Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/or.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com