Find An Emergency Dentist in Rhode IslandOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Rhode Island in less than 3 minutes.
Rhode Island is a state located in the northeast part of the US. It’s a part of the New England region of the United States. The Ocean State has a population of over one million, and it’s the second most densely populated state, after New Jersey. The capital and the largest city is Providence, with a population of 180,000. According to KFF, there are around 520 dentists in Rhode Island1. Approximately 72% of adults have had a dental visit in the last 12 months, as stated in a research by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$21.69|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$148.83|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$150.95|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$521.78|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$765.47|
|Bicuspid root canal||$926.52|
|Molar root canal||$1,172.32|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$314.12|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$392.52|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$303.52|
|Free gingival graft||$949.82|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$159.43|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$731.04|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,098.16|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,420.25|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,729.63|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,780.48|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,250.73|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,943.65|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in Rhode IslandCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
If you’re in Rhode Island and you need help locating an emergency dentist, you should give us a call. Our offices are open 24 hours a day, and when calling us you will reach our dental referral specialists, who are especially trained in quickly finding a dentist near you. We can schedule you an appointment in less than three minutes, which makes us the fastest service on the market. If you want to avoid experiencing a dental emergency, regularly go to the dentist, and you will also avoid expensive treatments. According to KFF, going to the dentist in Rhode Island will cost you $335 on average4. The price can be much less if you go to the dentist every six months for a checkup and a cleaning.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Rhode Island
Some of the best sights in Rhode Island are the Breakers, Blithewold, and Cliff Walk. If you’re a tourist visiting Rhode Island, and you have a dental emergency, contact us so we can locate a dentist near you and schedule you an emergency appointment.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Rhode Island. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$38.44 - $56.71|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$16.56 - $59.50|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||n/a||$17.12 - $49.06|
|MetLife8||PPO||$33.62 - $42.36|
Emergency Dentists By City In Rhode IslandFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Rhode Island. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rhode-island
- Rhode Island Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/ri.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com