Find An Emergency Dentist in South CarolinaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in South Carolina in less than 3 minutes.
South Carolina is a state in the southeast part of the US. It has a population of 4.9 million, and almost 2,300 dentists work there as well, according to KFF1. Charleston is the largest city, and Columbia, which is almost the same size, is the capital city of South Carolina. Almost 42% of residents of South Carolina haven’t had a dental visit in the last 12 months, as stated in a research done by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$18.02|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$123.13|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$124.89|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$431.46|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$632.92|
|Bicuspid root canal||$766.06|
|Molar root canal||$969.28|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$259.78|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$324.60|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$251.02|
|Free gingival graft||$785.33|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$131.89|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$604.45|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$907.96|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,174.24|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,430.01|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,472.06|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,034.10|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,606.95|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in South CarolinaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Residents of South Carolina going to the dentist will pay $319 on average, according to KFF4. It can cost less if you regularly go to the dentist and discover dental problems before they become difficult to repair. A checkup and cleaning every six months cost much less than a root canal treatment or a crown. If you need help with financing, we will find you a dentist office that does it. Our dental referral specialists will even find a dentist that is in network with your insurance, or accepts your form of payment. Call us and we will locate an emergency dentist near you, and in less than three minutes schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in South Carolina
Tourists visiting South Carolina will surely go to Myrtle Beach, Huntington Beach State Park, or Caesars Head State Park. If visiting any of these sights in South Carolina, and you experience a dental emergency, give us a call and our dental referral specialists will schedule an emergency appointment with a dentist near you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting South Carolina. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$13.54 - $59.50|
|Delta Dental7||PPO||$20.50 - $49.50|
|Humana8||PPO||$18.24 - $32.99|
|MetLife9||PPO||$33.62 - $42.36|
Emergency Dentists By City In South CarolinaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - South Carolina. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/south-carolina
- South Carolina Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/sc.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com