Find An Emergency Dentist in South DakotaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in South Dakota in less than 3 minutes.
South Dakota is located in the American Midwest. It is one of the least populated states, with 865,000 people. The largest city is Sioux Falls, and the capital city is Pierre. South Dakota has around 420 dentists, according to KFF1. Around 30% of people in the Mount Rushmore State haven’t had an annual checkup at the dentist, as stated in a research done by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$17.87|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$122.11|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$123.84|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$427.86|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$627.64|
|Bicuspid root canal||$759.67|
|Molar root canal||$961.19|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$257.61|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$321.89|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$248.93|
|Free gingival graft||$778.78|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$130.79|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$599.41|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$900.39|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,164.45|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,418.09|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,459.78|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,025.47|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,593.55|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in South DakotaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
One of the most important ways to take care of your teeth, besides brushing and flossing after meals, is to go to the dentist twice a year for a checkup and cleaning. The longer you postpone going to the dentist, the more problems you will have, and the more expensive they will be. If you go to the dentist in South Dakota, you will pay $416 on average, according to KFF4. Your dentist visit doesn’t have to be this expensive; all you need to do is regularly check your teeth. If you need help finding an emergency dentist, give us a call. We cooperate closely with a great number of dentist offices in South Dakota, and can locate one near you, and schedule an appointment for you. You can call us any time of the day, even on holidays, and our dental referral specialists will make sure you get to an emergency dentist near you in no time.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in South Dakota
Mount Rushmore National Monument is a must see if you’re in South Dakota, along with the Badlands National Park, and the Crazy Horse Memorial. If you have a dental emergency while visiting South Dakota, you can call us for help with finding a dentist near you. We will schedule an emergency appointment for you in less than three minutes.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting South Dakota. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$15.98 - $59.50|
|Delta Dental7||PPO||$36.04 - $49.00|
|Humana8||PPO||$17.99 - $26.99|
|MetLife9||PPO||$33.62 - $42.36|
Emergency Dentists By City In South DakotaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - South Dakota. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/south-dakota
- South Dakota Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/sd.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com