Find An Emergency Dentist in UtahOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Utah in less than 3 minutes.
Utah is a state in the western part of the US, with a population of 3.1 million. There are approximately 1,800 dentists in Utah, according to KFF1. The largest and the capital city of Utah is Salt Lake City, with a population of around 195,000. Over 31% of adults in the state haven’t had a dental visit in the last 12 months, as stated in a research done by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$18.81|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$128.63|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$130.46|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$450.78|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$661.28|
|Bicuspid root canal||$800.39|
|Molar root canal||$1,012.72|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$271.40|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$339.13|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$262.25|
|Free gingival graft||$820.52|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$137.78|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$631.53|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$948.65|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,226.87|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,494.11|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,538.04|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,080.44|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,678.98|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in UtahCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Preventive care is what’s keeping you away from extensive and costly procedures. You still need to go to the dentist twice a year, but it’s only for a checkup and a cleaning. It’s certain you will have much less problems if you regularly go to the dentist, as opposed to going every few years, or when you have a toothache. Residents of Utah will pay $376 on average when they go to the dentist, according to KFF4. If you want to minimize your cost, and keep your dental health in excellent condition, go to the dentist every six months to prevent bigger and more expensive dental problems. If you need to see an emergency dentist, then you should us. Our dental referral specialists are working 24/7 to give you the best service possible. In less than three minutes, we will schedule an appointment with an emergency dentist near you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Utah
If you’re visiting Arches or Zion National Parks, or Monument Valley, you can be at peace knowing that in case of a dental emergency, you can call us to help you find an emergency dentist near you. Dental emergencies most often occur in your free time, so if you’re a tourist in need of a dentist, call us and our dental referral specialists will locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule an appointment for you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Utah. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$48.87 - $72.10|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$15.85 - $59.50|
|Humana8||PPO||$23.99 - $31.99|
|MetLife9||PPO||$27.17 - $34.56|
Emergency Dentists By City In UtahFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Utah. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/utah
- Utah Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/ut.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com