Find An Emergency Dentist in VermontOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Vermont in less than 3 minutes.
Vermont is a state in the New England region of the United States. It is located in the northeast part of the US, and has a population of 625,000. Vermont is the second smallest state by population, after Wyoming. The capital city is Montpelier, and the largest city is Burlington. According to KFF, there are around 350 dentists living and working in Vermont1. A research done by McKinsey & Company shows that around 28% of adults in Vermont haven’t been to the dentist in the past year2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$22.09|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$151.65|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$153.80|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$531.67|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$779.98|
|Bicuspid root canal||$944.08|
|Molar root canal||$1,194.55|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$320.06|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$399.96|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$309.27|
|Free gingival graft||$967.83|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$162.44|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$744.89|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,118.97|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,447.18|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,762.42|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,814.24|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,274.44|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,980.50|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in VermontCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Going to the dentist in Vermont will cost you $463 on average, according to KFF4. Only brushing and cleaning your teeth is not enough, contrary to what many people think. If you, in addition, go to the dentist every six months for a checkup and a cleaning, you will save money otherwise spent on expensive treatments. If you call us, we will locate a dentist for you that is in network with your insurance, or accepts your form of payment. We can also find a dentist that provides help with financing, if you need it. Our dental referral specialists will take your call and in less than three minutes will find an emergency dentist for you and schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Vermont
Some of the best places to see in Vermont are Lake Champlain, Hildene country estate, and the Quechee Gorge. If you’re happen to have a dental emergency while sightseeing, you can call us for help. Our dental referral agents are specialized in locating an emergency dentist near you, and scheduling an appointment for you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Vermont. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$14.63 - $59.50|
|Delta Dental7||PPO||$26.67 - $47.59|
|MetLife8||PPO||$33.72 - $42.39|
Emergency Dentists By City In VermontFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Vermont. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/vermont
- Vermont Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/vt.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com