Find An Emergency Dentist in VirginiaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Virginia in less than 3 minutes.
Virginia is a state located on the east coast of the US. The population of the state is around 8.4 million. The capital city is Richmond, and the largest city is Virginia Beach, with over 450,000 people living there. According to KFF1, over 5,100 dentists live and work in Virginia; however 31% of the adults haven’t been to the dentist in the last 12 months, as stated in a research by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$18.01|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$123.10|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$124.85|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$431.34|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$632.75|
|Bicuspid root canal||$765.86|
|Molar root canal||$969.02|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$259.71|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$324.51|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$250.95|
|Free gingival graft||$785.12|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$131.86|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$604.29|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$907.72|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,173.94|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,429.64|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,471.68|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,033.82|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,606.53|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in VirginiaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Diagnosing your dental problems early is the key to keeping your dental health in excellent condition. When you go to the dentist every six months for a checkup and a cleaning, you will avoid getting expensive treatments because you will diagnose the problem on time. According to KFF, going to the dentist in Virginia costs $383 on average4. It is cheaper and better for your dental health to regularly go to the dentist. If you experience a dental emergency, call us and our dental referral agents will help you locate an emergency dentist near you. We can schedule an appointment for you regardless of what time of the day you call us. Even if you call us in the middle of the night, we can schedule an emergency appointment with a dentist near you for the first thing in the morning.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Virginia
If you’re visiting Virginia, you should see Shenandoah National Park, Colonial Williamsburg, or the Natural Bridge of Virginia. In case you’re experiencing a dental emergency, let us help you with finding a dentist near you. If you call us, our dental referral specialists will locate an emergency dentist near you, and schedule an appointment for you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Virginia. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$15.85 - $53.27|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||n/a||$20.20 - $42.95|
|Delta Dental8||n/a||$33.00 - $54.00|
|Humana9||PPO||$19.24 - $34.99|
Emergency Dentists By City In VirginiaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Virginia. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/virginia
- Virginia Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/va.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com