Find An Emergency Dentist in WashingtonOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Washington in less than 3 minutes.
Washington is a state in the northwest part of the US. The capital city is Olympia, and the largest city in Washington is Seattle. The population of Washington is 7.4 million, and the number of dentists working there are around 4,900, according to KFF1. As stated in a research by McKinsey & Company, over 33% of adults in the state of Washington haven’t had a dental visit in the past 12 months2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$20.40|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$139.75|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$141.74|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$489.88|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$718.65|
|Bicuspid root canal||$869.84|
|Molar root canal||$1,100.60|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$294.92|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$368.53|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$284.97|
|Free gingival graft||$891.72|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$149.70|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$686.32|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$1,030.97|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,333.35|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,623.80|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,671.53|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,174.21|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,824.72|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in WashingtonCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Dental care can be very costly, especially if you haven’t been going to the dentist regularly, which means every six months. Residents going to the dentist in Washington pay $498 on average, according to KFF4. Preventive care is important not only because it will save your money on expensive treatments, but because it will save your teeth. It’s always better to discover a dental problem early, before you need to get an extensive procedure done, such as a root canal treatment. If you need to see an emergency dentist, call us. Our lines are open 24/7, and our dental referral specialists will locate an emergency dentist near you, and schedule you an appointment in under three minutes, which makes us the fastest choice for you on the market.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Washington
If you’re not going to see the Space Needle in Seattle, then you’re probably going to Mount Rainier National Park, or the Olympic National Park. Tourists in Washington experiencing a dental emergency can call us for immediate help. We will locate an emergency dentist for you in less than three minutes and schedule an appointment for you.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Washington. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$40.04 - $62.77|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield6||n/a||$30.40 - $36.00|
|Delta Dental7||n/a||$30.45 - $57.84|
|MetLife8||PPO||$34.67 - $43.46|
Emergency Dentists By City In WashingtonFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
Emergency Dentists By StateFind a nearby emergency dentist in your state.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- District of Columbia
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Washington. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/washington
- Washington Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/wa.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com