Find An Emergency Dentist in West VirginiaOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in West Virginia in less than 3 minutes.
West Virginia is a state with a population of 1.8 million. It’s located in the east part of the US, even though it’s classified as a part of the Southern United States. The Mountain State’s capital and the largest city is Charleston. According to KFF, around 820 dentists are located in West Virginia1. Approximately 42% of adults in the state haven’t had a dental visit in the last 12 months, as stated in a research done by McKinsey & Company2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$18.58|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$127.09|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$128.19|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$445.39|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$653.36|
|Bicuspid root canal||$790.81|
|Molar root canal||$1,000.59|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$268.16|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$335.07|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$259.11|
|Free gingival graft||$810.17|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$136.14|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$623.97|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$937.29|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,212.18|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,476.22|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,519.62|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,067.50|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,658.88|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in West VirginiaCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
According to the American Dental Association 36% of people avoid smiling, and one in four adults experience anxiety due to the condition of their mouth and teeth4. Going to the dentist more often will result in your teeth being healthier, and your dental cost being much smaller, because you can treat any dental problems you might have before they need an extensive and costly treatment. According to KFF, going to the dentist in West Virginia costs $297 on average5. If you need to see a dentist immediately, call us. You can reach us 24/7 and our dental referral specialists will help with finding a dentist near you. Even if you call us in the middle of the night, when the dentist offices are closed, we can schedule an emergency appointment for the first thing in the morning.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in West Virginia
Some of the best places to go sightseeing in West Virginia are the New River Gorge National Park, Blackwater Falls State Park, and Seneca Rocks. If you’re visiting West Virginia and you happen to have a dental emergency, give us a call because we can help. Our dental referral specialists can schedule an emergency appointment with a dentist near you in less than three minutes.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting West Virginia. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP6||PPO||$40.96 - $60.48|
|Ameritas7||n/a||$11.66 - $59.50|
|Humana8||PPO||$18.99 - $28.99|
|MetLife9||PPO||$29.30 - $37.13|
Emergency Dentists By City In West VirginiaFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - West Virginia. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/west-virginia
- West Virginia Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/wv.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- American Dental Association (2015). Oral Health and Well-Being in West Virginia. Oral Health and Well-Being in the United States. [online] American Dental Association's Health Policy Institute. Available at: https://www.ada.org/en/science-research/health-policy-institute/oral-health-and-well-being/West-Virginia-facts
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com