Find An Emergency Dentist in WisconsinOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Wisconsin in less than 3 minutes.
Wisconsin is a state located in the Great Lakes region of the US. The population on Wisconsin is 5.8 million, and there are over 3,000 dentists working in the state, according to KFF1. The largest city is Milwaukee, and the capital city is Madison. A research done by McKinsey & Company shows that around 30% of adults in Wisconsin haven’t had a dental visit in the last 12 months2.
|Dental Category||Procedure||Average Cost|
|Preventive Care||X-ray (single)||$19.22|
|Composite resin (front teeth)||$131.53|
|Composite resin (rear teeth)||$133.40|
|Veneers||Bonded plastic veneers||$460.97|
|Root Canal (Endodontics)||Anterior root canal||$676.22|
|Bicuspid root canal||$818.48|
|Molar root canal||$1,035.61|
|Periodontics||Perio exam & x-rays||$277.53|
|Scaling & root planing (quadrant)||$346.78|
|Gingivectomy (single tooth)||$268.17|
|Free gingival graft||$839.07|
|Oral Surgery||Simple extraction (per tooth)||$140.89|
|Wisdom teeth (impacted)||$645.81|
|Crowns||Porcelain crown (metal)||$970.09|
|Porcelain crown (gold)||$1,254.61|
|Dentures||Complete denture (upper)||$1,527.90|
|Complete denture (lower)||$1,572.82|
|Partial denture (non-metal)||$1,104.87|
|Partial denture (metal)||$1,716.95|
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in WisconsinCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
Residents of Wisconsin going to the dentist will pay $396 on average, according to KFF4. The prices are so expensive because people usually go to the dentist when they have a toothache, or need an emergency treatment. When this happens, it’s already too late, because you should go to the dentist for a checkup every six months. Regular trips to the dentist will make sure your teeth stay in excellent condition. Our dental referral specialists can locate an emergency dentist near you and schedule an appointment for you. You can give us a call at any time of the day, even on holidays, and our dental referral agents will immediately schedule an emergency appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Wisconsin
If you’re not visiting the Taliesin East or the House on the Rocks, you’re probably enjoying the Dells of the Wisconsin River, or the Land o’ Lakes. Wherever in Wisconsin you’re located, you can call us in case of a dental emergency. We will make sure you have an appointment scheduled with an emergency dentist near you in less than three minutes.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Wisconsin. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP5||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas6||n/a||$18.52 - $62.58|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield7||n/a||$22.28 - $55.70|
|Delta Dental8||n/a||$27.05 - $50.93|
|Humana9||PPO||$24.99 - $34.99|
|MetLife10||PPO||$33.62 - $42.36|
Emergency Dentists By City In WisconsinFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Wisconsin. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/wisconsin
- Wisconsin Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/wi.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.bcbs.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com