Find An Emergency Dentist in WyomingOur dental referral specialist can help you locate an emergency dentist in Wyoming in less than 3 minutes.
Wyoming is the least populous state in the US with a population of 585,000. It’s also the second sparsely populated state, after Alaska. The capital and the largest city is Cheyenne, with 64,000 residents. There are 281 dentists in Wyoming, according to KFF1, which also makes it the state with the least number of dentists. Around 35% of adults in the Equality State haven’t had a dental visit in the last 12 months, as stated in a research by McKinsey & Company2.
Help Finding an Emergency Dentist in WyomingCall us to get help with locating an emergency dentist near you.
According to KFF, if you go to the dentist in Wyoming, you will pay $414 on average3. If your teeth are healthy, you won’t need to pay this much, but the key to your dental health staying in excellent condition is in preventive care. Going to the dentist every six months for a checkup and a cleaning will help you discover any dental problems you might have on time and repair them while it’s still cheap. The alternative is you waiting until you have an unbearable toothache, and get an expensive procedure, such as a root canal treatment, and possibly have to install a crown, which is costly as well. If you need to see an emergency dentist, give us a call. We can help you find a dentist that is in network with your insurance, or that accepts your form of payment. If you need, we can locate a dentist that provides help with financing. Regardless of your insurance status, call us to locate an emergency dentist near you, and schedule an appointment for you.
Tourists Seeking an Emergency Dentist in Wyoming
Some of the best places to see in Wyoming are the Old Faithful in Yellowstone National Park, the Devil’s Tower National Monument, and Grand Teton National Park. Since dental emergencies most often occur when people are enjoying their free time, we want you to know that we can help anytime you call us. Our offices are open 24/7, and our dental referral specialists will schedule an emergency appointment with a dentist near you in Wyoming.
As a tourist, your dental options are quite broad if you have a PPO or HMO dental insurance plan. With a PPO plan, you can go to any dentist you like while visiting Wyoming. While any dentist you go to will allow you to get some level of reimbursement from your PPO insurance plan, selecting an in-network dentist will ensure that you pay the least amount of money possible out of your own pocket. Our dental referral specialists can make sure to provide you with the location of a nearby in-network dentist in order to keep costs low while you are traveling. HMO plans allow you to only go to dentists who are a part of the HMO network, and therefore you will not receive any reimbursement from your insurance company if you choose to go to an out of network dentist. Since it is especially important for HMO patients to go to dentists in their network, our dental referral specialists have been trained to find you the closest in-network HMO dentist if you require one. Don't spend the countless hours trying to find an emergency dentist while you are on vacation should the need arise. Call us and we will get you an appointment today in under 3 minutes for FREE!
|Insurance Provider||Plan Type||Monthly Cost Range|
|AARP4||PPO||$43.32 - $63.93|
|Ameritas5||n/a||$15.98 - $59.50|
|Delta Dental6||n/a||$32.00 - $38.50|
|Humana7||PPO||$18.24 - $30.99|
|MetLife8||PPO||$29.30 - $37.13|
Emergency Dentists By City In WyomingFind a nearby emergency dentist in your city.
- Professionally Active Dentists. (2017, Oct.). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/total-dentists/?activeTab=maptTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=total-dentists&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22%3A%22Total Dentists%22%2C%22sort%22%3A%22asc%22%7D
- U.S. News & World Report. (2017). Best States - Wyoming. Available at: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/wyoming
- Wyoming Dental Costs. (2017, June 1). Retrieved from https://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/us/wy.html Dental prices estimated from data gathered by the US Bureau Of Labor Statistics, by the American Dental Association and by ACCRA (American Chamber of Commerce Research Association).
- Health Care Expenditures per Capita by Service by State of Residence. (2014). Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/health-spending-per-capita-by-service/?currentTimeframe=0&selectedDistributions=dental-services&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
- Pricing data from: https://www.aarp.org
- Pricing data from: https://www.ameritas.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.deltadental.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.humana.com
- Pricing data from: https://www.metlife.com